Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Happy News Vol.3 Issue 11

This is cool (literally) no flames but looks good. Come and see it at the Festival of Trees on November 22 and the MidAmerica Center!
Have you seen my NFL Steelers watch... it has plenty of pink and plenty of bling ....and I can show off my Steeler fanaticisim!! Go Steelers!!!

Stay tuned for my "Happy" article for Edition 11.... I hope to post it later this evening.
Joyce

I apologize for the lateness of the Happy News this campaign. Even with work I have plenty of time to do it but inspiration avoided me until Saturday evening. I got a good start on my article and didn't realize my laptop had become unplugged and all of a sudden the screen went black and all my writing was lost!!!!!!! I was so disgusted I just closed the computer and left it for another day. So tonight's work will be to reconstruct my article and get it published. While I'm at it I might try to come up with 2 articles because it's going to be time for Issue 12 in a week!

November Calendar

C-24 Order due by November 19thby 10 p.m.

November 22nd and 23rd The Festival of Trees at the MidAmerica Center. Lee will be there with free facepainting compliments the Bluffs Art Council and I'll be there with Avon Holiday Gifts so if you missed my open house stop by. To find out more about the Festival of Trees click HERE

C-25 Order due by December 3rd by 10 p.m.

C-24 Great Deals

Diamond Accent Watch only $9.99 with any $15 purchase
pg. 3 red or black leather strap!

Favorite Holiday Kitsch pg 18-19 – plays Blue Danube it's cute and it's a hoot!

Holiday Makeup Sale pgs 20-39 save on all your favorites from Glazewear to Eyeshadow Quads. Also for those who wanted the Heavenly Trios this summer, they are back and in full supply now (pg. 24) and don't forget to resupply your Magix Face perfector pg 32.

Lots of Fragrance gift sets

Rhinestones or CZ's pg 92-93

Holiday Cheer Pins and Earrings pg. 104-105

Sterling Birthstone Rings only $20 pg. 116-117

Ladies' Sparkling NFL watches pgs. 122-123 GoSteelers!!!

Flameless Pillar Santa Candle pg. 153

Pepperment Delight Bubble Bath and Bath Pouf Brush pg. 172-173

Get your hands ready for winter wih WinterSoft Products pg.177

Naturals gift sets only $9.99 pg. 182-183

Big Beautiful Deal – 12 stocking stuffers for $10 pg. 202-03


Product Reviews

I'm over the moon about the new Skin so Soft Night Bath Soak and Body Cream. And kicking myself that I didn't get advanced demos of these products weeks ago. If you liked “Tranquil Moments” you'll love this. Try one and get one for $.99. What a Deal! And an excuse for a relaxing soak too. A great gift for sister or bff.

C-25 Sneak Peak

INTRODUCTION of Patrick Dempsey's Unscripted

Big Savings on Anew Clinical

Beautiful Jeweltone Jewelry

Jillian Dempsey's makeup tips for looking younger.


Avon Helpers Wanted: Earn Cash, Products or Prizes!!! E-mail: be_an_avonlady@cox.net

Free Business Training for Ambitious Young Women ages 18-25. Go to http://jmahl.mymarkstore.com. Then call (712) 256-2633

Visit my blog at http://21stcenturyavonlady.blogspot.com

If you haven't looked at The Happy News online lately, I've posted some new things there. A link to my Avon and mark. Websites plus some of my other favorite links.

Place your order thru my website:

www.youravon.com/jmahl

The new Inspirations Flyer is now online.

Meet MARK: http://jmahl.mymarkstore.com


See the Child Development Edition of “The Happy News” at http://thehappynewscde.blogspot.com/


Anyone interested getting a free massage call me (712) 256-2633 for details!!!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.