Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Happy News - Campaign 9


I really can't believe I'm telling you this but I love this old product that Avon is bringing back. Liquid Deodorant is probably as old as Avon (125 years) and was a favorite of customers over 75 years of age! On a whim I decided to try it when I saw they were putting it back in the brochure and I must say that I am now a fan 20 years before the average age! I like the glass bottle
and it contains no aluminum (which is bad for you) and it works!!!! I think it will last a long time so it's a great value for the money too! Come on, give it a try, if you don't like it you can give it to your grandma!








Mother's Day is only 3 weeks away! Tell your Mom that you "Love her to the Fullest" with a new perfume and beauty set.
Only $30. I will gift wrap and send to your Mom anywhere in the US (lower 48) for the same price.
Must order by April 27th for on-time shipping.

Locally get your sets as soon as you call me. They are flying off the shelf right now!





I had a chance to sit outside on one of the nice evenings we had this week and when the sun went down the bugs started biting so I think we better have some Bug Guard on hand early this year!
This is also a great product to use as a fundraiser for baseball teams or other outdoor organizations. Call me to schedule yours today! 712-256-2633

No comments: