Thursday, February 3, 2011

February 4, 2011

The Happy News

Just when you thought we might make it through the winter without a lot of pain....BAM! The blizzard of 2011 with bone chilling below zero temps. But it is February and spring really isn't that far off so here are some Avon deals to warm your heart. call me if you need a fragrance or a jewelry gift for your Valentine, I have some nice things on my shelf that I'm sure you'll like!


Campaign 4 Highlights

My C-
“ Award Winning Anew Clinical Products for my Award Winning Avon Customers”
Get an extra 10 % off any Clinical Product when you tell me about any Award you have received in your life!!!! If you haven’t won any awards tell me about the one that you think you should win (“make something up”)! In addition, I will tell you of the 2 of my favorite awards when you place an order in Campaign 4! You won’t believe it! ( or maybe you will!!!)

Need a gift for you favorite Valentine? I have great fragrance sets on hand that will set just the right “Love Note”. Gift bag included.

My C-4 Raves and Favs
pg. 11 Advanced Retexturizing Peel - give yourself a new face!
pg. 12 Luminosity Pro Hand Brightening Cream - makes hands look and feel younger
pg. 21 True Color Eyeshadow Quads --Great Sale Price
pg. 45 Magix Face Perfecter - Whether you wear makeup or not, you need this!
pg. 64-64 Imari Mystique Gift Set - Great Valentine gift!
pg. 66-71 Free Rhinestone Bracelet with each $20 fragrance purchase
pg. 136-139 Lots of New Healthy Kitchen Items
pg. 159 Satin Glow Absolute Glow Gel-- Get a jump on summer...it is coming!!!
pg 167 New FootWorks Set- Marine Salt
pg 170-171 3 peice Naturals sets - the new Violet & Lychee is very YUMMY!

Click here to see the current BIG DEAL flyer.
Save on 12 of Avon’s Best Selling Products.

C-5 Sneak Peek


Moisture Seduction Lipstick - Colors Mocha Plum and Rosewine look great!

Musk Marine - New Fragrance for Men

New Sterling Silver Aquamarine Ring

New! Skin So Soft Mineral Gems Body Care Products

No comments: