Monday, February 21, 2011

Campaign 5 February 21,2011




Happy President's Day! Who was president the year I was born?
Get 50% off one Avon product for the correct answer.



Contest ends at 10 p.m. Wednesday February 23, 2011. Call or email me to claim your discount!

Campaign 5 Specials only from your 20th Century Avon Lady:

10% off your order when you and a friend place an order together.
Free Bond Girl Perfume for anyone who signs up to sell Avon and places an order of $50 or more in Campaign 6 (March 9, 2011)

Sneak Peek- Reece Witherspoon will be introducing a new perfume in Campaign 9 and I will have it available for all my fabulous customers in Campaign 7. It will be $30 and comes with a
free beauty bag with 5 of Avon's most popular products. Great for all your spring gift giving!
Let me know how many sets you want me to save for you!



No comments: