Monday, July 21, 2008

The Happy News Vol. 3 Issue 3



Volume 3, Number 3
July 18 thru July 31, 2008
Being "Scent"sationally Happy
After four months my sense of smell is finally returning.(If you ever find your sense of smell or taste diminishing try a zinc supplement). That's why I'm so excited about C-16's 3 new fragrances: "Fire Me Up", "Make Me Wonder" and "Make Me Smile". When the demo bottles arrived I asked my "Lead Demo Tester", Miss Lee, to try them out and decide which one would suit each of usthe best. Without knowing Lee's selections, Jill and I sampled the fragrances and picked the one we liked best. Jill liked "Fire Me Up". I loved "Make Me Wonder" and Lee was partial to "Make Me Smile". Guess what? Lee was correct 100% with her initial picks. It was kind of amazing how the names, colors and fragrances of our favorites matched our personalities too. Jill is always "Fired Up" on the go, taking care of business and making things happen. It's not hard to "Make Lee Smile". I've always said that she giggles at air! With her dry wit though she really "Makes Me Laugh"! And me? I'm always wondering (where'd I leave my glasses, who will be next to join my Avon team, what day is it?) or wandering (to find a good coffee shop, a great craft store and the best people to join my Avon team) and full of wonder at God's awesome creation (gorgeous sunsets, fabulous flowers and multifaceted human beings). Bob says that I always make him wonder but I believe that he just thinks I'm wonderful (most of the time) and A Wonder (all of the time)!
Page 2 of the C-16 brochure has a "scratch and sniff" for each scent but it doesn't really do them justice. I will have samples and I'll be carrying the full size demo bottles this week so be sure to try them out and let me know your favorite.

Happy Heros: July 12th would have been my Mom's 73rd birthday. It's hard to believe she's been gone almost 3 years and I still miss her almost every day. I inherited my olfactory sensitivity from her. Like me she could sniff out something going rotten in the fridge without even opening the door! But she loved good smells and filled our young lives with the smell of baking bread and other great cooking and canning smells. She planted daffodils, mock orange bushes and old fashioned roses: some of the sweetest smelling flowers on earth. She would draw our attention to the scent of newly mown hay, a freshly plowed field or sheets brought in off the line. Wrapped in towels that were "Downy" fresh she would tell us how good we smelled after our Ivory Soap baths.! Good Smells, Good Memories! Thanks, Mom!

Find out about 3 more of my Happy Heroes on my Blog: http://21stcenturyavonlady.blogspot.com

The July /AugustCalendar

C—16 orders due July 30th by 10 p.m.

C-17 orders due August 13th by 10 p.m.

New Rep. Leadership Training- July 22nd at the Mall of the Bluffs- Panera Bread 7 p.m.

New Rep. & Leadership Training July 29th Bellevue , Confluence Bookstore and Bistro 7 .m.

District 5374 Sales Meeting August 4th at

God Fathers Pizza on Broadway 6 p.m.

Call if you need more information about meetings. (712) 256-2633

Welcome to My New Avon Helper

Myra Dofner!!!! Myra is my neighbor and works with the preschoolers at Rue School. She will be earning FREE Avon by taking orders from her co-workers, family and friends. You can do it too. Ask me how? (712) 256-2633


C-16 Great Deals

Smile, Fire and Wonder only $9.99

Patent FlipFlops with matching shirts and totes in Lively Colors-- pg 5-9. I know you don't need another pair of flipflops (me either) but these are shiny! I got purple!!!

$10 off Anew Clinical Retexturizing Peel. Get a new face for only $15. pg45

Sterling Wedding Sets and Birthstone earrings ... pg.74-75 BIG Savings!

Check out the new POSH Pets items pg. 90-93. What do you think?

Tie Dye Comfort Slides pg 95 I like these better than the Moc Crocs...

New Betty Boop collector's edition Watch pg. 107

Just my Size Bras pg.108-109. A Fab price!

Check out the fragrance section to find a fragrance to match your personality or mood.

Pgs 112-125. which one is your match?

Great for back to school or college Hair Brush Caddy pg. 148

Skin-So-Soft Foaming Oil Body Moisturizer pg.155

24 oz. Bubble Baths buy one get one for $.99! I'm over the moon about the new Pink GrapeFruit! I've already refilled my hand soap pump with it!!!

3 great deals for Anew,Soft and Sensual and High School Musical pg 174-179

C-17 Sneak Peak

Anew Rejuvenate Eye Moisturizer

Fall Decor-- Not in the Brochure yet but my advance sample bundle will be here!

Back to School Backpacks & comfort clogs for kids

Snoopy's making a comeback!

Skin-So-Soft Age Defying Cleanser,Moisturizer and Corrective Neck and Chest Treatment.

liiv botanicals fragrance all natural ingredients – no chemicals. Anyone with perfume allergies want to try a sample?


Product Reviews

Take Three Convertible Dress pg.134

This is one of our great MARK products. Lee got one for her birthday and has worn it with already with lots of different accessories and in all of it's different styles. She likes the drape of the fabric and she gets to use her fashion creativity! A great piece to build a wardrobe around. It is easy care in the laundry too!


Promotions

Summer Fund Raisers Let Me Show You How to Raise $1000 for your organization, group or cause.

Avon Helpers Wanted: Earn Cash,Products or Prizes!!! E-mail: be_an_avonlady@cox.net

Free Business Training for Ambitious Young Women ages 18-15. Call (712) 256-2633

Visit my blog at http://21stcenturyavonlady.blogspot.com

Find out about Lee's latest venture and 2 great places to visit in Omaha.

Leave a comment and get a free gift!


Place your order thru my website:

www.youravon.com/jmahl

Select “Personal Delivery”. Get a free gift!


No comments: