Monday, July 21, 2008

The Happy News Vol. 3 Issue 3 : Additional

Meet 3 more of Happy Heroes!

I want to recognize 3 more people that like my Mom I consider Happy Heroes.
First is in Memory of Shirley Cisler. Shirely was an Avon customer for the past year or so. Like my Mom, Shirley suffered from asthma and was not able to get out much. We both looked forward to my Avon visits and I hope that she got as much enjoyment from them that I did! Shirley kept a positive attitude and took enjoyment from life wherever she could find it. The highlight of each of our visits for me was the big "Shirley" hug she always gave me when I said goodbye. Shirley passed away suddenly this spring from a severe asthma attack. I miss her and her hugs!

Another Avon Friend who has been perservering mightily in the face of pain and a recent operation is Pam Bothwell. Her Birthday is July 12th, the same as Mom's. Pam also works at keeping a positive attitude and spends a lot of time helping others. I'm praying for her speedy recovery and the return of painfree days for Pam. She deserves it!

Finally, my friend and Avon District Manager, Patti Nwabugu. Patti has also been keeping on in spite of tremendous back and leg pain. It finally got too much to bear and she is now on a leave of absence from Avon as she works with the doctors to find out why she's experiencing so much pain. She also fell recently and broke her wrist (to add insult to injury). I'm glad that she's finally taking some time to take care of herself and hope that she will be back among us real soon and better than ever.

Please feel free to leave a comment about your Happy Heroes! Someone who you admire, who inspires you or makes your life better just by being in it!!!!

No comments: