Thursday, July 10, 2014

Take the quiz and email me your "perfume personality"  and I'll send you a coupon for a significant discount on your C-16 Avon order!  Guess Your 21st Century Avon Lady's perfume PERSONALITY for an entry in a drawing for a FREE Fragrance of your choice!!!

What's your perfume PERSONALITY?
Take our quiz, and discover your perfect potions based on the letters you chose most.
When I wear fragrance, I want to feel:
A. Feminine & pretty
B. Fresh & clean
C. Sensual & alluring
D. Elegant & glamorous
My fantasy vacation is:A. Romantic getaway
B. Safari
C. Trendy beach resort
D. Tropical cruise
My makeup must-have is:A. Rosy cheeks
B. Trendy nails
C. Smoky eyes
D. Red lips
I love the scent of:A. Blooming flowers
B. Zesty citrus
C. Rich vanilla
D. Warm spices
If I were a movie star, my specialty would be:
A. Romance
B. Comedy
C. Action
D. Drama

The Quiz KEY:
Mostly A's = Romantic and Flirty
Mostly B's= Spontaneous & Playful
Mostly C's=Seductive and Sexy
Mostly D's Sophisticated and Classic

May I suggest one of the following:


No comments: