Friday, December 27, 2013

Happy New Year 2014- Bringing Beauty to Your Door- Campaign 2

I found this Retro Avon Ad in Google Images and it goes so well with the by-line I'm going to be using in 2014  "Bringing Beauty to your Door since 2004!"

  
I

This 6 piece beauty bundle is a bargain!  $110 value only $29.99 with a $10 brochure purchase! A great way to try some of Avon's best new products!  (page 4 & 5)

Another you gotta try it on the back of the C-2 Brochure...Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick.  Trial size $.89 and get $1.00 off when the full size products are introduced in Campaign 5!


There's a lot of Winter left so here are some products to take care of yourself  throughout the cold that is so hard on our skin.  I love the Beyond Color LipStick Lip Conditioner.  Put it on under your favorite color and get both for only $6.99.  If you're not wearing lipstick today use the conditioner alone.  It's better than any lip balm I've ever used!


I travel for my job and my office is cold!  I always dress in multiple layers.  I can't wait to try these Body Illusions Shape Wear to get a smooth look and keep warm.  I like things that do double duty for me!













Your hair needs protection from the elements too!  These great Advanced Techniques Hair Products will
keep your hair in great shape this winter!
$7.99 great sale price!
Shampoos and Conditioners 2 for $5.99

This could also be called a face protector!  It has SPF 20 and it keeps the moisture in!  Use it under your foundation or instead of and get a perfect finish either way!

A good body lotion is another necessity for preventing dry, itchy winter skin. Skin so Soft Soft and Sensual Body Elixir is just the ticket!  Your skin has never been pampered like this before!  Only $6.99 save $3.00.

If eating better, loosing weight or getting healthy is on your list of resolutions Avon has some great products that will make your time in the kitchen more pleasant.

Keep Onions and Tomatoes fresh in the fridge in these handy containers. You need to eat onions every day- lots of micro nutrients to keep you healthy.
This cruet helps you with portion control on salad dressing....we often defeat the good we do by choosing salad and then drowned it in a high fat dressing!

These fun silicon bowls will help you with the cooking prep!

Avon's newest scent: Secrets to Keep: Kiss  - Juicy Blackberry and purple Violet wrapped in Magnolia - light, sweet and just a little fruity!  For the young and young at heart!

Try a new look with these creme eye shadows: frosting, fig, hazelnut or champagne!  $2.99 each!

This Avon Lady is also giving Tea Parties starting in January!  Be the first in your circle to host a Steeped Tea Party.   http://www.mysteepedteaparty.com/KT200182/ 
Take a look at the website and let me know what you think!



1 comment:

Joyce said...

I love my Body Illusions! They've kept me snug and warm all week. They did not roll at the waistline! And the thing that I was concerned about was struggling to get into them and that was not a problem at all! You need to try them! As always Avon guarantee applies so you can try them risk free!